Zoning & Land Use
Reger Rizzo & Darnall's Zoning & Land Use Attorneys work closely with builders and developers during all phases of development projects to efficiently and effectively bring their projects to life. Early consultation with our team of dedicated attorneys can make the difference in building a winning development team and a successful project.
We provide services in the following areas:
- Assistance with site selection
- Negotiations with sellers, buyers, and lenders
- Coordination with design professionals
- Conducting meetings and presentations with civic groups and stakeholders
- Representing applicants in municipal approval and zoning hearings
- Coordination and negotiations with regulatory agencies such as Pennsylvania and New Jersey DEP and the US Army
- Coordination and negotiation with contractors
Our attorneys have extensive experience representing national accounts in both the site selection and zoning approval process in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. We have represented clients before the Pennsylvania Environmental Hearing Board, and before planning boards, planning commissions and zoning boards throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey.