The RRD COVID-19 Resource Center
The attorneys of Reger Rizzo & Darnall are working around the clock to stay abreast of the rapidly changing effects and legal implications the COVID-19 outbreak could have on both businesses and individuals.
In an effort to provide our clients with vital updates on the pandemic, we have created The RRD COVID-19 Resource Center, which offers educational information and resourceful links to help us all navigate this uncertain and challenging time. We are continually monitoring the situation and will provide additional information as it becomes available.
The safety and well-being of our employees and clients has always been, and will continue to be, our top priority. We have taken measures to ensure the safety of our Firm, and through our advanced technologies and supplemental assistance, our offices remain open and our attorneys continue to work with clients to field inquiries and provide advice and guidance in a wide range of areas and industries.
Please be sure to check back regularly for updated information. If you have an immediate need, please contact your attorney directly, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our dedicated attorneys will get back to you shortly.
Thank you, and be well,
Louis J. Rizzo, Esq.
Reger Rizzo & Darnall Managing Partner
Articles & Client Alerts
- Update on the Statute of Limitations/Court Deadlines During Delaware's Judicial Emergency
- Department of Labor Issues New Guidance Answering Many Questions Regarding the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Update
- What Rights do Employers Have to Lay Off or Terminate Employees During the COVID-19 Crisis?
- How COVID-19 Could Affect the Future of Workers' Compensation Claims
- New Jersey Makes it Unlawful for Employers to Terminate Employees Who Miss Work Due to Any Infectious Disease
- Maryland Governor Orders Closure of Non-Essential Businesses; Law Firms May Remain Open
- UPDATE: What Employers Need to Know During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Pennsylvania Extends Deadlines for Tax Filing and Payment, and Filing of Tax Appeals with PA Board of Appeals
- Your Business May Be Exempt from Government-Enforced Business Closure Orders
- Update on Court Closures and Delays in Our Region
- U.S. Secretary of Education Suspends Federal Student Loan Payments, Waives Interest During COVID-19 Pandemic
- UPDATE: US Treasury Department Delays April 15 Tax Payment AND Filing Deadline by 90 days
- How the COVID-19 Pandemic Could (and In Some Cases, Already Has) Impacted the Employment Arena
- ALERT: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Suspends Routine In-person Services
- Insurance Coverage for Business Interruption – COVID-19 Claims
- COVID-19 Federal Legislation Update
- What You Need to Know About Providing Special Education Services to Children During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Pennsylvania Workers Impacted by Coronavirus May Be Entitled to Unemployment and/or Workers Compensation Benefits
- The President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America - 15 Days to Slow the Spread
Resources & Helpful Links
- The Center for Disease Control's COVID-19 Website
- The World Health Organization's Coronavirus Page
- Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to COVID-19
- US Department of Labor's Occupational Safety & Health Administration
- US Department of State - Travel Advisories
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- The CDC's Key Facts on Coronavirus
- COVID-19 FAQs
- National Restaurant Association - Coronavirus Resource & Information
- Small Business Administration - Disaster Assistance for COVID-19
- AAHOA - Coronavirus Updates for America's Hotel Owners
- The Philadelphia Bar Association's Coronavirus Response
- The International Franchise Association's Coronavirus Updates