Reger Report - October 2019
Reger Report - June 2018
- Estate Planning for members of the LGBTQ Community: What You Need to Know
- Immigration Compliance when the Corporate Structure Changes
- 2019 Year End Tax Planning
- Franchise & Insurance Alert: The Obligation to Obtain Liability Insurance Is NOT a Substitute for the Duty to Indemnify and Defend Hotels (and others)
- The Trump Tax Tax Cuts: What You Need to Know About Section 199A
- Mediation: The Real Advantage
- New Budget Bill About Much More Than the Budget: What Employers Need to Know About the Future of Tipped Employees
- Has Your Franchise, Hotel/Brand, and Business Had It's Mid-Year Checkup?
- The Trump Tax Cuts: What You Need to Know
- Immigration in the Trump Administration
- Is Tutoring for Reading a “Direct Service” Under IDEA and Section 504?
- Pennsylvania Employers Take Note: Department of Labor Expanding Non-exempt Employees
Reger Report - March 2017
Reger Report - December 2016
Reger Report - May 2016
- I Want To Be A Franchisee – What Should I Do Next?
- Smart Meters: A Useful Tool for Consumers or a Potentially Dangerous Device?
- Pennsylvania Directorial Duties: What Directors and Officers Need to Know
Reger Report - September 2015
- Immigration Alert: Get Ready for the H-1Bs Mad Rush
- Estate Planning: New Jersey Style
- You Could Be Liable for Benefits and Overtime Wages if the DOL Determines That You and Your ‘Independent Contractor’ Are Really Joint Employers
- Deeds: Check the Warranty before You Sign (Or Accept) Your Next Deed
- Digital Asset Planning
- New Changes to Pennsylvania's Business Entity Laws
- Parental Special Education Advocacy Do’s & Don’ts
- New Year, New You, New Pennsylvania Financial Power of Attorney Laws?
- Renting Your Residence for the Pope’s Visit? Consider the Legal, Tax and Insurance Implications First
- What Pennsylvania Employers Need to Know About Wrongful Termination and Retaliatory Firings
Reger Report - July 2013
- Will Your Emails Come Back to Haunt You?
- Pennsylvania's Diesel-Powered Motor Vehicle Idling Act
- Worker Classification: Implications and Guidance for Business Owners
- Real Estate Investment Primer
- Long Term Business Success is in the Planning
- Selecting the Right Corporate Entity for Your Business
- Supreme Court Decision on the Defense of Marriage Act
- Cyber Attacks On Your Business
- PA Supreme Court Upholds Waiver Of Claims Clause In Employment Contracts
- Estate Planning and the Aftermath of the American Taxpayer Relief Act
- Dangers Of Buying At A Bankruptcy Auction
- “Price to Compare” – Choose Your Utility Provider and Save Money
- “BYOD” – Bring Your Own Device
- Landlord Fit-Outs: What Every Tenant Must Consider
- To Gift or Not to Gift Before the End of 2012?
- Protecting Your Business Brand
- What Employers Need To Know About Social Media
- Protecting The Corporate Veil