Reger Rizzo & Darnall’s Mt. Laurel, NJ Office has an immediate opening for an experienced, full-time Litigation Associate. Position would report directly to the Firm’s New Jersey Office Managing Partner and would support several other members of the Firm’s Litigation Department.
The ideal candidate will have experience handling general commercial litigation matters, including insurance defense and business litigation. Must be experienced in all phases of litigation, including completing research, answering and objecting to discovery, and taking and/or defending depositions.
- JD from an accredited law school.
- Must be admitted to the New Jersey Bar; admission to the Pennsylvania Bar strongly preferred.
- Minimum 2-4 years of general commercial litigation experience.
- Strong academic record, and excellent research skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in legal research, electronic discovery and utilizing database tools.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) is required, as well as experience with client management software.
- We are looking for a self-starter and a quick learner who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment; ideally, someone who is able to work well with others on team assignments, who can also work independently, take ownership of projects, and deliver on time.
- Submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No phone calls please. No search firms. We will contact you if your resume indicates that you are a strong candidate for this position.