- John J. Barrett Jr.
- Cynthia G. Beam
- Stephen M. Beaudoin
- John M. Cinti
- Richard M. Darnall
- Robert J. Foster
- James L. Griffith Jr.
- Edward J. Kelbon Jr.
- Arthur D. Kuhl
- Jason T. LaRocco
- Steven G. Leventhal
- Andrew J. Luca
- Michael J. Needleman
- Louis J. Rizzo Jr.
- Meredith C. Schilling
- Scott L. Silar
- Adam M. Smith
- Bradley J. Vance
- Seth H. Yeager
Reger Rizzo & Darnall’s Insurance Practices Group has extensive experience defending insurance companies, self-insured corporations and third-party administrators against unsubstantiated claims. Our team of dedicated, aggressive, practical attorneys has a keen understanding of the complex rules and regulations governing the insurance industry and possess a proven track record of obtaining favorable results for our clients throughout the Mid-Atlantic region, and nationwide.
Clients, both large and small, have come to rely on our Insurance Practices Group for comprehensive legal representation and valuable, sound counsel. Our attorneys represent major property and casualty insurers as well as smaller regional and specialty carriers. Our team of attorneys works with clients to establish defense strategies that achieve results and stay within a client’s anticipated financial expectations.
Our Insurance Practices attorneys are able to handle the most complex insurance defense cases. Our team has substantial experience interpreting insurance policies and in rendering opinions on coverage, duty to defend, duty to indemnify and other insurance contract-related issues. We frequently work with insurers and their claims professionals in handling sensitive claims where coverage or bad faith issues may be implicated.
We routinely assist clients in the following areas:
- Coverage and Bad Faith Actions
- Commercial General Liability
- Motor Vehicle/Uninsured Motorist
- Workers’ Compensation/Employer’s Liability
- Products Liability
- Errors & Omissions Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Property and Casualty
- Personal Injury
- Professional Liability
- Unfair trade practice
- Construction Defect
With offices in Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, New York and Maryland, Reger Rizzo & Darnall’s team of insurance defense attorneys stand ready to represent insurers in both state and federal courts and in alternative dispute resolution forums. Strategically based in the Mid-Atlantic Region, our attorneys boast a reputation of successfully representing clients throughout the United States.
Of particular note, Reger Rizzo & Darnall’s Insurance Practices Team features James Griffith, one of the few attorneys in the United States to have successfully tried a collective action to a jury, a distinction recognized in The National Law Journal’s 2006 Defense Hot List.
News, Articles & Resources
- RRD Partner Obtains Dismissal of Professional Liability Claims: Reaffirms Pennsylvania's Discovery Rule as it Pertains to the Statute of Limitation
- Senior Litigation Partner Obtains Rare Dispositive Motion Victory in Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas
- Selective Way Insurance Company v. Hospitality Group Services: Superior Court may have altered how insurance companies must act when defending a case under a reservation of rights
- Post Litigation Bad Faith: The Potentially Eroding Defense of the Insurer
- Pennsylvania Superior Court Approves the Use of Named Driver Only Insurance Policies
- Insurance Bad Faith: A Compendium of State Law
- Renting Your Residence for the Pope’s Visit? Consider the Legal, Tax and Insurance Implications First
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Limits Application of Employer’s Exclusion in General Liability Insurance Policies
- New Affirmative Defense in Product Defect Cases?
- A Pro-Active Examination Of Pennsylvania’s Subsequent Remedial Measures Rule for Today’s Savvy Claims Professional
- How The Abolishment Of Joint and Several Liability Can Impact Upon Litigation Strategy