How to Protect Your Company in the Wake of the MeToo Movement
Sexual Harassment in the Wake of the #MeToo Movement:
How to Protect Your Company and Your Employees
Date: Tuesday, April 24, 2018
Time: 8:00-10:00 AM (Registration and a networking breakfast will begin at 8:00 AM, with the seminar to follow)
Location: Reger Rizzo & Darnall - 2929 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA
RSVP: Click here to RSVP via email, or call Kelly O'Malley at 215.495.6544 to register.
As the #MeToo Movement and high-profile sexual harassment claims continue to impact a wide range of industries, Employers should expect a substantial increase in claims against their companies, their executives and key personnel. Claims of sexual harassment and discrimination can damage the success and reputation of a business, and the time and cost associated with litigating these claims can be devastating.
What's An Employer To Do?
Join Robert Small, Partner in Reger Rizzo & Darnall's Employment Practices Group, for an in-depth discussion that will equip you with the tools needed to prevent instances of sexual harassment and discrimination within your organization. Topics to be covered include:
- how charges of harassment, especially against senior executives and management, should be handled
- how to avoid an ineffective or substandard investigation so that additional charges do not occur
- what to do when men refuse to work with women in one-on-one settings for fear of a harassment charge
- an overview of proposed legislation that would restrict or prohibit requiring confidentiality clauses in settlement agreements
- tips for training managers how to avoid and respond to claims; and
- how to deal with publicity, if a claim does occur.
There is no cost for the seminar, however, registration is required. Click here to RSVP via email, or call Kelly O'Malley at 215.495.6544 to register.