Reger Rizzo & Darnall's Employment Law Update
Welcome to Reger Rizzo & Darnall's Employment Law Update. Through our publications, we strive to offer timely, informative and thought-provoking updates on critical topics impacting employers, employees, HR professionals, business owners, and everyone associated with the employment law arena.
The attorneys of Reger Rizzo & Darnall are available to offer personalized guidance and insight on these matters, and we welcome your questions or comments. Should you wish to discuss any of the below articles in more detail, please contact us at 215.495.6500 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Federal Judge in PA Issues Decision Affecting How Employers Calculate Wages Under the FLSA
- New Jersey Employers Beware of New “Wage Theft Act” with Stiff Civil and Criminal Penalties
- New Proposed Rule to Could Significantly Affect Employee Pay Rates
- Updates to New Jersey’s Paid Leave Under the NJ Family Leave Act
- Amendments to New Jersey’s Law Against Discrimination
- Independent Contractors and the National Labor Relations Board
- What Employers Might Not Know About the Fair Labor Standards Act
- What Employers Need to Keep in Mind During Working Interviews
- Lemonade from Mount Lemmon?
- Medical Examinations Under the ADA
- Worker Misclassification: New Jersey Employers Beware
- What Employers Need to Know Before Daylight Savings Time Ends and Election Day
- Golf, the Fair Labor Standards Act and Daylight Savings Time
- Update to Client Alert on New Jersey Paid Sick Leave Law
- Delaware Enacts New Statute in the Wake of the #MeToo Movement
- New Jersey Division of Wage and Hour Compliance Proposes Regulations Under Paid Sick Leave Law
- New Jersey Paid Sick Leave Mandatory at End of October
- New Rule for Criminal Background Checks Under the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Department of Education Obtains Reasonable Accommodation Win for Employee
- What’s Hurricane Florence got to do with Employment Law?
- Employers with NJ Employees Beware
- Do Religious Liberties Trump Gay Rights After Supreme Court’s “Masterpiece Cakeshop” Decision?
- Supreme Court Authorizes Class Action Waivers and Arbitration Clause in Wage Claims
- What You Need to Know About Summer Flex Time