Dedication to Diversity
At Reger Rizzo & Darnall, we recognize that differences in experience and outlook strengthen our ability to effectively represent clients. That is why building a diverse team of attorneys and staff is a core value of the Firm.
Our team of professionals is committed to developing and nurturing a culture that promotes teamwork, collegiality and unity. In order to create and maintain an environment in which individuals that represent a variety of viewpoints, experiences and backgrounds can succeed, the firm has made an open and visible commitment to diversity in a number of ways, including:
- maintaining a diversity committee that oversees the execution of the firm’s diversity commitment;
- continually recruiting and promoting talented women and minorities to the ranks of its attorneys and staff;
- regularly partnering with women and minority-owned providers of legal services
- supporting our attorneys’ membership in and support of local diversity and woman-focused professional groups and non-profit organizations;
- sponsoring an annual in-house women’s law group retreat that focuses on recruitment and retention issues; and
- measuring partners on their individual commitment to enhancing diversity in their practice areas as part of their annual review.